Saturday, August 22, 2009

to be brave~~siapa tolak saya?!?!?!?!?!?!

i hate myself for loving you,
cant breath free from the things that you do,
i wanna walk, but i run back to you,
that's why i hate myself for loving u..

sometimes i m confused on myself, whether i can get rid of him or not, i keep on thinking on him, i think of the past memory, although i know that it is impossible already. i think i m a fool, yes, i am. i m blind. i m blind in my love.

i always tell myself, it doesnt matter how hurt i m in love, i will never be regret to have him in my life. Even now i m awake from the sweet dream, n the nightmare he gave as well, i didnt feel regret on it. The feeling is sweet and strong, why should i make it like a tragedy.

sometimes, i cant control myself but keep on thinking negatively. i make my life dull of sorrow, sadness, but who say, i cant stand up straight, and be brave to wlk in front??

haha, my frenz tell me a joke, she said:
"life is full of sadness,
sorrow,
upset,
trial,

but when you fall down,

please stand up, and shout it bravely:
"siapa tolak saya?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" "

haha, it's a joke, but it alwats inspire me when i am down. yes, sometimes, when we try to think it in another way, the bad thing will become the good thing, as long as u know how to enjoy it.

to be brave. this sentence, i wanna present it to myself, to my deep heart.

2 comments:

  1. gambattee....i oways support u,jiejie...^^muacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is blind..
    jz let it go my dear..

    ReplyDelete